Monday, July 24, 2017

IS IT WORTH IT? First High-End Facial Mask! Seacret REVIEW

Hey curly mamas! So I did my first facial mask ever. It's kind of a shame that I hadn't ever done one. Just didn't cross my mind. lol
If you watch the video, you will see how this fancy product looked and worked on me. I don't need anything anti-aging, but I wasn't going to waste this stuff, regardless! Watch below to see how expensive this thing is!

I more than likely won't be using this on a consistent schedule. but it doesn't really matter. As long as I used it up before it expires. I have more of these Seacret products. I tried to sell them on Ebay, but the market value has fallen online, so no one bought them. Oh well, more for me! Haha!
Stay tuned to the channel for more reviews! 




~Curls of Innocence~

No comments:

Post a Comment