Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Influenster UNBOXING!

Hiya, guys! If you've been following me on Instagram and Youtube, then you have seen me talk about this company called Influenster. I signed up with them and immediately got a free beauty box full of goodies! The stipulation is that I have to review them with my honest reviews, but that's not hard, right?

I will be reviewing some of these products here and on YouTube. More than likely, it won't be the food items, but the beauty things, indefinitely. If you would like a free box as well, sign up for Influenster here! It's free, I swear. No gimmicks, no spam, no credit card info. All they want is your review of the product and you'll earn credits to be eligible for the next month's Voxbox
I hope that you like the video and consider joining. Thanks for watching and reading! More is coming soon. 

~Curls of Innocence~


No comments:

Post a Comment