Tuesday, April 17, 2018

She Won't Help Me Detangle! -_- |Curls of Innocence

Hey guys! Today, I wanted to talk about something that was a little funny, yet annoying all at once.
Syriah is 9 years old now, as you know if you're following us on Instagram. So she's starting to think that she's grown in some ways. You know how kids are; once they get to that preteen stage, they think the world is against them in every way and they get lazy and they have a million and one excuses as to why they can't accomplish something. (eyeroll)

Lately, Syriah has denied helping me detangle all of this hair she has, and I do not appreciate that.




I let her have it for now, but each time she does this grudgingly, I let her know that if she doesn't start helping me take care of her hair, then I will either cut it or let her grow locs, because I have a ton of hair between her siblings and myself, a ton of housework, and homeschool duties to do as it is, so I greatly need help maintaining her hair. I make sure she understands the importance of this. Having long hair is a HUGE responsibility, and at her age, it's time for her to start learning to care for it.
She used to love helping me take care of it, not so much anymore. That's that laziness talking. LOL 

She will get it, though. I'm not worried. She'd better. Or it's just gonna go, snip snip! 

~ Curls of Innocence ~

No comments:

Post a Comment