Sunday, November 4, 2012

MASSIVE Hair Loss from Thyroid Issue!? O__O

Does anyone have or has ever had thyroid issues that made your hair fall out in clumps? I think that's what I'm dealing with right now. Been like this for about three-four months... and not letting up. In fact, it's getting worse.
I thought that this was still postpartum shedding from when I had my baby nearly five months ago, but this has gone way beyond shedding. It's falling out... literally... every time I wash/manipulate my hair.
I have 95% of the other 'normal' thyroid symptoms that have nothing to do with hair, but I do not have health insurance and I DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT want to take any freakin medications for this. It's only an iodine problem, but it's apparently not the type of iodine that we get from normal salty foods because I eat more than enough of that.
Anyone have any natural solutions for this? If so, please help a sista out because I don't want to lose my beautiful thick hair! T_T #haircatastrophe


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Curls-of-Innocence/256662627753918?ref=hl

Peace, my curlies!
~Epic Realist~

No comments:

Post a Comment