Saturday, June 22, 2013

Third Time Around: KCCM Challenge, WEEK 4

So, I'm doing the KCCM challenge yet again. Looks like I'm going to be continuously doing these until I win (hehe), so I might as well same some of my answers here to copy and paste for the future. If there are any changes, I will make them on the challenge page. 


1. There are so many products on the market, what are your favorites for washing? What are your favorites for moisturizing/styling? What qualities does a product have to have in order to become one of your favorites?
I LOVE all Shea Moisture shampoos. They are a staple for me until I actually feel like trying something else. I also love anything Shea Moisture... their conditioners, their deep conditioners, everything. I tend to use their deep conditioners as a leave in, especially the deep treatment masque in the tan packaging. A product has to be at least 90% natural for me to even consider it. No mineral oil, no waxes, sulfates, or parabens, and especially no odd colors.
2. Since using the castor oil, has your hair seen any of the benefits listed in the list above? Which ones?
Oh, yes. I have had lots of growth as usual, as well as baby soft hair. Since the last two challenges I've participated in, I have grown in my baby hairs very well, and dandruff is a thing of the past.
3. How did you use Castor Oil in your hair last week (week 3). Did you find yourself losing momentum or are you still going hard?
I never lose momentum. LOL! I am still going hard, using castor oil on my scalp every other day, on my edges, and on my ends.
4. (optional) Share a pic of your natural hair in one of your favorite styles!
Done! I LOVE braid outs.


I hope that you guys are getting great results as well with this. I love castor oil!

~Epic Realist~



No comments:

Post a Comment