Sunday, September 7, 2014

VOLUMIZED Twist-Out for Girls


Hola, guys!

These pictures from the collage above were actually taken last month, but I hadn't had the chance to put them together in a collage or talk about how I achieved this style on Syriah.

But it's not that hard. Originally, I had her hair like this... 




...and this style lasted for about a week. When I took the braids out, the definition was phenomenal! The moisture was still there, and the fact that I did center braids instead of side by side ones is what  created the voluminated look above. That's all I did last month to get that look, and I did it again a few weeks ago to make her hair appear fuller. This technique works so well, because Syriah's hair isn't very think. It's like a medium thickness, and sometimes, doing things like this makes it automatically look thicker. Awesome!
Her wash & go process goes well, too. I am currently out of shea butter (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!), so I have to use what I've got until I can get more. I still have KCCC left. I like the way her wash & gos turn out... much better than mine do! lol


Lately, I've been using this stuff with oil on top of it. I'm not too fond of the ingredients in it, but for me, it actually held up the moisture in my hair for almost two weeks now! O_O I am shocked, even though I have used this same Cantu product in the past and had bad results... results that made my hair seem coated. lol


But it's all good for now. Been a little broke lately, but soon, I will have a product haul to show you guys!  Right now, I am keeping my hair as protected as possible to avoid a ton of postpartum shedding. That has been going well for me. I have started a 'Vlogtember' series on YouTube, where I vlog every day this month. So, I've been uber busy, video editing every single day, homeschooling the kiddos, cleaning the house, cooking, and playing video games when I can. #mommyflow #SAHMflow

Peace out till later, curly mamas! #curlsofinnocence




No comments:

Post a Comment