Thursday, October 20, 2016

Wash & Go Love!

I love my hair lately! I've been doing a ton of wash and gos because of time.
I'm in love with the Extreme Wetline gel. I've always heard raves about it, but I finally tried it and it's even better than the EcoStyler gels as far as wash and gos go!
"As far as wash and gos go..." okay, that sounds very weird. LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkwCd93i0Os




I don't regret buying this stuff at all. I am totally loving it. But of course, I use an oil on my hair prior to using it. The first time I tried it, I didn't put on oil my HAIR; I put it on my SCALP only. I regretted that because my hair was super crunchy. Leave ins didn't work well with this gel. Made those annoying white flakes. LOL



 


 After rocking wash and gos for about a month now, I started back doing my twists. I actually missed doing twists and twist outs, which was shocking because I was getting bored of them before.
But the cooler weather approaches, so I'll be doing more protective styles, anyway. Yay! lol

What do you use for your wash and gos? How will you be protecting your hair this winter?

 ~Curls of Innocence~


No comments:

Post a Comment