Monday, September 23, 2013

Textures and Tones Color Review!

Heya, curly mamas! I have another color review for ya!
As you guys know, I colored my hair in April for the first time. The results weren't exactly what I wanted and the color was beginning to fade, so I wanted to try again this month with a new color... and a cheaper dye. I didn't have 15 bucks this time to spend on getting Shea Moisture again. LOL!

Clairol Textures and Tones worked just as well, if not BETTER than my previous experience. Here is a video on the results.
This video is also on YouTube, but again, I couldn't get it to embed here. Ugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLt5EHjaP4w

Subscribe to my channel for more exciting videos.
Hope you guys enjoy the video and results!
Peace out till later!

~Epic Realist~

No comments:

Post a Comment