Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Deep Conditioner: Organics Hair Mayonnaise Review

Hey guys! It's been a little minute. I just wanted to quickly show you guys the new deep conditioner that I tried yesterday. It's cheap, but very effective.  I love it!

I almost bought my usual Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, but I was in Walmart at the time and they jacked the price from $9.99 to $11.99. Hell no was I buying that! Walmart be tripping... raising prices because of popularity. So I started looking for cheaper deep conditioners without a ton of protein. I found this one, which I think has one type of protein only. It smelled wonderful... to me that is. The smell kind of reminds me of hair grease from back in the day! It was 3 dollars and change, so I said, why not? 

Consistency/Overall look: orange with herbs in it, thick with a little runniness
Smell: herbal, smells like hair grease
Price: no more than four bucks
Slip: amazing to detangle with


It was a wonderful deep conditioner! I put it in my hair before washing it and let is sit for a few hours, then rinsed it out. My hair was super soft and manageable.
So if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to deep conditioning, try this stuff. I've heard lots of raves about it, so more than likely, you won't be disappointed. ;)

See ya later, curly mamas!

~Epic Realist~


No comments:

Post a Comment