Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"What Products Do You Use?"...Really? -__-


Well, well, well, what do you know? In a previous post, I mentioned that Walmart sold Shea Moisture products for two dollars more than Walgreens does.
Tell me why I checked Walmart today and saw that they lowered their price to match the Walgreens one... Actually, to be 'fashionably cheaper', they went down to $9.98 instead of Walgreen's $9.99. Wow. -__-
It's not a bad thing, though. I just found it funny. Ha!
You know what annoys me about some mothers of daughters? They see someone else's kid's hair looking really nice, and then the first thing they ask is, "What products did you use?" To me, it's irritating because people actually think that if they use the same products or use the same regimen, then their kid's hair will come out looking the same way. That's not necessarily true, people! I never ask what product was used because to me, it doesn't matter. Just because it worked for one person doesn't mean it's going to work for me. I'm pretty sure that some women go out and buy that same product just because someone else raved about it and got good results.
That's not me. I do my own research. I don't base my results off of someone else's. Ultimately, I don't care what products you used or what your regimen is. So sue me already.
Alrighty, that's my little ranting and raving for the day on the hair topic. If you want raving on other random topics, check out my other personal blog! Hehe. http://www.epicrealist.blogspot.com/
Peace out, curly mamas!

~Epic Realist~

No comments:

Post a Comment