Saturday, March 29, 2014

KCCM Challenge and CurlMart Haul

Heya, curlies! Here are my results from the KCCM Spring Challenge 2014, Week 5! I'm very impressed with my growth. So close to waist length! I really hope that I win the challenge this time. I could sure use that $100 worth of Shea Moisture products! That'll probably last me and my fam for almost the rest of the year LMAO! And you know we have a ton of hair...


I got to order from the famous CurlMart a few days ago for the first time ever and my items have arrived! Wanna know what I got? Stay tuned to meh YouTube channel for a vid! ;)



Peace out, curly mamas! Stay curly!

~Epic Realist~

Personal blog link: http://epicrealist.blogspot.com/
WARNING: If you are easily offended by religious debates/statements, DO NOT even attempt to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment