Monday, March 24, 2014

New Vids & World Natural Hair Show!


Heya, curly mamas! Just wanted to post my newest YouTube vids if you guys haven't seen them yet. One is about pregnancy and hair growth, and the other is just a funny video showcasing ten ways to wear a twist-out.


I finally figured out why I haven't been able to post the actual video here in Blogger after all this time. It's because I was accidentally posting my entire video playlist of uploads instead of one, which is why it always said that the video couldn't be found. -___-
Now I know to click on one video at a time and make sure that the playlist thing on the right isn't showing before posting the link here. (facepalm) Can't believe I didn't figure that out before lol!
Hope you guys enjoy the vids, though! ;)
I'm a little bummed out because I won't be able to attend the World Natural hair show this spring. It's not really because of finances; it's because I'll be way too pregnant then to even walk around the place and enjoy it. Hubby and kids would have to come with me (no babysitter), and that's just not at all feasible right now. The hair show is around the end of April (the 28th, I believe) and my due date is May 24th. So I could go into labor anytime after the end of April. I've been known to go into labor at 38 weeks instead of 40 except for my last child. I don't need to be squeezing through crowds being that close lol! Oh, well. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the fall one.
That's all for now, curly mamas. Stay curly! :-3

~Epic Realist~

Personal blog link: http://epicrealist.blogspot.com/
WARNING: If you are easily offended by religious debates/statements, DO NOT even attempt to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment