Sunday, March 11, 2012

Welcome, Mothers of Curly Girls!

March 11, 2012
Welcome, everyone to my natural hair blog! This blog is going to be mostly catered to young girls and their natural curls, hence the name, Curls of Innocence. It's pretty much a division of my little photography business, Colors of Innocence, which I do not have a blog for at the moment. I'm just a stay home mom to a 3 year old girl and a boy who's not quite two yet. I have realized this past year how much I've enjoyed doing my daughter's hair and how I have taken care of it, and would like to share what I have learned.
This blog will be about maintaining the natural curls of our African-American/biracial girls, hairstyle ideas, product reviews, tips, questions, and anything else that comes along with that. Maybe one day, I'll actually come out of my shell and do a video about something hair related, but don't count on it. LOL!
If your daughter's hair is relaxed, this blog may not be for you unless you plan to not continue relaxing it. I have no advice on permed hair and up keeping the properties of permed hair. I do not plan to perm my daughter's hair anytime in this century. I believe that natural is best and that long, healthy hair can only be attained by proper care and natural products. So welcome, mothers, who struggle with your girl's hair care. I will do my best to try and answer questions if you have any for me. Subscribe and enjoy! :-)

Oh, and I have another blog where I write about random topics.  http://epicrealist.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. love the page:) cant wait for what else u have to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem girl I posted this too to try & get people following cuz i have a great feeling its gonna be an awesome blog<3 i love the banner as well:)

    ReplyDelete