Saturday, April 20, 2013

I Can Haz Length Check Update? ^^

Morning, curly mamas! I wore a protective style updo yesterday, which is very rare because I like to show my length. I'm a complete sucker for long hair, always have been. I wear my hair in protective styles all day long at home, so when I go out, I like to have it down and out.
But it was cold and rainy (ugh, bipolar weather), so I pinned it into a low messy bun with a scarf. I don't have many scarves. I used one that I recently got for two bucks at the beauty supply store and tied it up. It came out better than I thought.
I also have a length check update. I can say that I'm offically BSL now! This is with me trimming off about two inches of it last month to get rid of straggly ends, but my hair is growing ridiculously fast lately. Between the vitamins that I started taking and the constant use of castor oil, my hair is growing like a weed. So happy. Also, its been shedding less as well.
My hair (obviously) wasn't stretched here, but this is what I could get out of the length check at the time. My arm doesn't hurt now when I reach for my longest piece of hair and pull it out. It would probably appear longer if I had straightened it, but I didn't feel like it. I can tell my hair is growing because I check my bangs about every week because of the KCCM castor oil challenge. I'm so proud of my progress. :-)
So, that's my progress for now. I've been keeping up with my hair routine, the kid's routines, housework, homeschooling, my marriage, writing, creating hair products and selling, gaming, and artwork all at the same. Soooo busy. Oh, the life of a SAHM. Hehe.


Peace out till later, folks! xD
~Epic Realist~



No comments:

Post a Comment